In a Civil Defence Emergency, the school will provide information and updates:
- advising the situation (e.g. school closed due to snow)
- what we are doing (e.g. supervising your child until picked up by a nominated person)
- what you need to do (e.g. arrange the immediate collection of your child).
This information will be available through:
- Email: a short email will be sent to the email address in your child’s contact
- Please do not ring the school office in an emergency as it will clog up the telephone lines.