In a Civil Defence Emergency, the school will provide information and updates:
- advising the situation (e.g. school closed due to snow)
- what we are doing (e.g. supervising your child until picked up by a nominated person)
- what you need to do (e.g. arrange the immediate collection of your child).
This information will be available through:
- School website: Go to the Notices section of the website
- Email: a short email will be sent to the email address in your child’s contact details
- Twitter: if you have followed “Wadestown School”
- Please do not ring the school office
This is most probably the most efficient method for informing parents/caregivers in such an emergency. Please give serious consideration to signing up to Twitter and following “Wadestown School”.