We welcome visits from interested parents and their children so please do contact us if you would like to visit Wadestown School.
An enrolment pack can be obtained by:
- Dropping in to see our friendly office staff at the Rose Street office
- Contacting the office by phone (04 472 4779) or by email at email@example.com
The school operates an Enrolment Scheme approved by the Ministry of Education. A copy of that scheme can be found here.
Enrolling your pre-school child at Wadestown School
- Pre-enrolment is best done well in advance – from age four is appropriate
- Please check that you are in the school’s enrolment zone
- Pick up an enrolment pack from the office – see above
- Complete a pre-enrolment form and return to the school
- The school will acknowledge the pre-enrolment of your child
Pre-school Information meeting for Parents
Once a term we have a pre-school information meeting for parents of children starting later that term or early the following term. The meeting is held at Weld Street on a Wednesday from 9.30am – 12.30pm. Parents will receive an invitation to attend this meeting with their child.
Following the pre-school information morning, children have two further visits to school before they start. Children do not need to be in school uniform for pre-school visits. Pre-school visits days are:
- Wednesday 9.00 am – 12.30 pm (child will need to bring morning tea)
- Friday 11.00 am – 1.30 pm (child will need to bring lunch)